Leading up to a LOUD Weekend finale, Bang on a Can fellows and faculty let loose throughout the galleries. Join us for some of today’s most exciting new music performed on some weekdays at 1:30pm and 4:30pm.
Gallery concerts are free with museum admission, which can be purchased here. Museum admission is always free for members. Not yet a member? Become one here.
1:30pm Gallery Concerts with the Bang on a Can Summer Fellows
4:30pm Gallery Concerts by Festival Faculty
- Friday, July 14 – Ghanaian Drumming led by Nani Agbeli with Faith Conant and performed by festival participants
- Monday, July 17 – Mark Stewart with the Gunnar Schonbeck instruments
- Wednesday, July 19 – Vicky Chow, piano
- Friday, July 21 – Todd Reynolds, violin
- Monday, July 24 – Gregg August, bass, plus festival ensembles
- Wednesday, July 26 – Short New Works by the festival composers
Bang on a Can’s gallery concerts lead up to LOUD Weekend on July 27–29, a fully loaded eclectic super-mix of creative, experimental, and unusual music over three days throughout the museum’s expansive campus featuring the Kronos Quartet—celebrating 50 years of virtuosic strings—Love in Exile (Arooj Aftab, Vijay Iyer, Shahzad Ismaily), Ensemble Klang, Bang on a Can All-Stars, and more. Learn more and get tickets for LOUD Weekend here.