- Saturday, May 25, 4pm–Midnight, 2019
- MASS MoCA
Capturing MASS MoCA’s energy and spirit of embracing music and art in all forms, our 20th birthday party spreads across the museum campus — from Marshall Street to the interior courtyards and galleries — encompassing new exhibitions, wild versions of your favorite games, terrific music by performers from both near and far, great food and a world of fun.
It’s the world of MASS MoCA, at 20 years.
- 4pm – An Afternoon of Conversation and Song with Annie Lennox
- 5:30-7pm – Opening Reception: Annie Lennox: ‘Now I Let You Go’, Cauleen Smith: We Already Have What We Need, Suffering From Realness, and Joe Manning: Looking at North Adams
(Admission is free.)
- 5:00-8:30pm – Block Party with lawn games, live music, and lively performances.
(Admission is free to all the fun stationed in our front courtyard but bring cash for food and drinks!)
- 8:30pm – Tank and the Bangas in Concert
(Advance tickets are on sale now for 20 bucks.)
What to Expect
It’s a party. Come early, stay late, dance your faces off! Concert held rain or shine.
Presented with Support from Art New England
Wine Sponsored by Archer Roose