In the Berkshires you’ll find the cultural richness of a major metropolitan area coupled with spectacular scenic beauty and the relaxed pace of the country. Opportunities for recreation abound and include hiking, biking, downhill and cross-country skiing, whitewater rafting, fishing, and golf.
Here are some links for general information about the area:
- Contact the North Adams Mayor’s Office of Travel and Tourism 413.664.6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find more information about the northern Berkshires at the Williamstown Chamber of Commerce or at Explore North Adams.
- Learn more about the Mohawk Trail at the Mohawk Trail Association’s website.
- Learn more about the Berkshires at the Berkshire Visitors Bureau’s website.
- See the local weather forecast.
While here plan a visit to our closest neighbors and friends:
- DownStreet Art a plethora of galleries in downtown North Adams open summer and fall.
- North Adams Artists Coop Gallery an independently member-run organization of 32 active and talented, primarily regional, artists exhibiting works in the fields of fine and applied arts.
- Eclipse Mill Artists’ Lofts and gallery on Route 2 East in North Adams.
- Western Gateway Heritage State Park open year round in North Adams
And in Williamstown
- Clark Art Institute (open year round in Williamstown)
- Images Cinema (open year round in Williamstown)
- Williams College Museum of Art (open year round in Williamstown)
- Williams College’s ’62 Center for Theater and Dance (September–May in Williamstown)
- Williamstown Film Festival (October in Williamstown)
- Williamstown Theater Festival (July and August in Williamstown)
And slightly further afield
- Shelburne Falls and the Bridge of Flowers
- Marlboro Music Festival (July and August in Marlboro, Vermont)