- GET TICKETS
- $125 preferred (sold out)
$70 week of
- Joe’s Field
***Due to Hurricane Henri, tomorrow’s performance with The Roots has been postponed. Please stay tuned for further details. ***
Your existing ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. To discuss a credit or refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREFERRED TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
“They are not merely the world’s best hip-hop band—but one of the great musical outfits of our time.” — Rolling Stone
Formed in 1987 in Philadelphia, PA, The Roots have become one of the best known and most respected hip-hop acts in the business. Named one of the “50 Greatest Live Acts” by Rolling Stone, The Roots became the official house band on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” where they currently perform every Monday-Friday.
For more details about the venue, policies, and the evening’s schedule click here.
Make a Plan
- This performance will take place outside, in MASS MoCA’s Joe’s Field and will be held rain or shine. It’s most likely going to rain at times during the day and evening, so pack your poncho and galoshes.
- We are monitoring the forecast—in the event of a cancellation, we will notify all ticket buyers via email.
- Preferred ticket holders have access to a gated standing room section close to the stage and receive museum admission on the day of the show.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue during the event. Food and drinks are available for purchase during the show.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- Please note, museum admission is not included with your event ticket unless indicated. Purchase museum admission here.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a Courtesy Code, detailed here. Our full COVID FAQ is here.