“Fabulousness can come in many forms, and Taylor Mac seems intent on assuming each and every one of them.” — The New York Times
The inimitable theater artist Taylor Mac and his longtime musical partner Matt Ray return to MASS MoCA for a conversation with MASS MoCA Director, Kristy Edmunds, and a preview of their new project, Bark of Millions, original music celebrating queer luminaries throughout history, following a two-week residency.
Make a Plan
- Preferred ticket holders get the best seat in the house and museum admission on the day of or after the event.
- This performance will take place inside MASS MoCA’s Hunter Center. Masks are required during the performance, except while eating and drinking.
- Please note, museum admission is not included with your event ticket unless indicated. Purchase museum admission here.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a Courtesy Code, detailed here. Our full COVID FAQ is here.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
Planning on dinner before the show? Check out restaurants in downtown North Adams or find a nosh right here on campus: Bright Ideas Brewing, Door Prize, or Lickety Split Cafe. Lickety Split Cafe, our museum cafe, will also serve small bites during the show. A full bar serves Bright Idea Brewing beers and Berkshire Mountain Distillery spirits.