MASS MoCA and MCLA provide festival lodging on the college campus, located within walking distance to the Solid Sound Festival and convenient to downtown merchants, bars, and restaurants. Accommodations include single and double rooms in Berkshire Towers, a suite style residence hall.
$375 per single room (limit one person per room)
$405 per double room (limit two persons per room)
- Each room is fully furnished with bed(s) and a MicroFridge (combination refrigerator/freezer and microwave).
- Each suite has a full bathroom and lounge.
- Parking is available upon request at check-in.
- Linens are $20 per bed and available by calling the box office at 413.662.2111 x1.
- Fan rentals are $15 per fan and available by calling the box office at 413.662.2111 x1.
The MCLA campus is tobacco-free and drug-free. The consumption of alcohol is limited to bedrooms housing those who are 21 and older. The consumption of alcohol in common and public areas is prohibited regardless of age.
All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Check In: Friday, June 28 (beginning at 1pm)
Check Out: Monday, July 1 (ending at 11am)