Can you ever be as cool as your older brother? Not when he has a purple sparkly wheelchair and everyone’s attention. Berkshires- born and raised comedian Maggie Crane’s darkly hilarious solo show is part stand-up special, part autobiographical confessional of growing up amidst disability, death, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
Not yet a member? Become one here for event discounts, exclusive invites, and more.
Make a Plan
- Preferred ticket holders get the best seat in the house and museum admission on the day of or after the event.
- This performance will take place inside MASS MoCA’s Hunter Center. Masks are optional during indoor performances but may be required in the event of a change in Berkshire County risk levels.
- Please note, museum admission is not included with your event ticket unless indicated. Purchase museum admission here.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a Courtesy Code, detailed here. Our full COVID FAQ is here.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
Planning on dinner before the show? Check out restaurants in downtown North Adams or find a nosh right here on campus: Bright Ideas Brewing, or Lickety Split Cafe. A full bar serves Bright Idea Brewing beers and Berkshire Mountain Distillery spirits.