A group of activists holds a public meeting, desperate to save the world. As the meeting unravels, they discover that the greatest threat to their future is already in the room.
Adapted from Australia’s internationally acclaimed Back to Back Theatre’s hit THE SHADOW WHOSE PREY THE HUNTER BECOMES, this darkly humorous film reflects the company’s commitment to alternative models of story creation and screen production. It was created through more than two years of conversation and improvisation with the performers and co-authors; 95% of the people on screen are people with disabilities, and the majority of the crew roles are fulfilled by interns who identify as people with disabilities supported by professional mentors.
Not yet a member? Become one here for event discounts, exclusive invites, and more.
Make a Plan
- This performance is general admission seating and will take place inside MASS MoCA’s Club B10. Masks are required during the performance, except while eating and drinking.
- Please note, museum admission is not included with your event ticket. Purchase museum admission here.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a Courtesy Code, detailed here. Our full COVID FAQ is here.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
Planning on dinner before the show? Check out restaurants in downtown North Adams or find a nosh right here on campus: Bright Ideas Brewing or Lickety Split Cafe. Lickety Split Cafe, our museum cafe, will also serve small bites during the show. A full bar serves Bright Ideas Brewing beers and Berkshire Mountain Distillery spirits.