MASS MoCA on Ice, the backyard-style skating rink in MASS MoCA’s “front yard” next to Bright Ideas Brewing, ROAM Gallery, and A-oK Barbeque, is now open 12-5pm when the museum is open until further notice, weather permitting. Free to all comers (Bring Your Own Skates!).
Have fun, but:
- No hockey, brooms, pucks, racing, or roughness
- All children <12 must be accompanied by a guardian
- No food or drink, no alcohol
- Helmets and pads highly recommended!
- Do not remove tarp (when rink is tarped, it is closed)
Skating is inherently dangerous and can result in serious injuries. Skate at your own risk.
Entering this rink constitutes your agreement to waive liability to MASS MoCA and its tenants.