Effective Monday, November 1, all visitors to MASS MoCA over the age of 12 must show proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination (accompanied by a photo ID for visitors over 18).
The safety of our patrons, staff, artists, and local community is our top priority. Please take a minute to read through the policy below and make your plans.
MASS MoCA Entry Requirements
- Physical or digital proof of full vaccination is required and will be checked at entry.
- Photo ID is required for visitors over 18.
- Children under 12 who are not vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Masks are required for everyone over two years of age while indoors
- Questions about our vaccination policies? Visit our FAQ page.
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- A photo or hard copy of an official immunization record of a vaccine administered from within or outside the U.S.
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App or Excelsior Plus App
- Other state or federally issued digital proof
If you are unable to follow these new health and safety entry requirements but have already bought your tickets, please contact the MASS MoCA Box Office at email@example.com to receive a full refund.
If you have questions about COVID-19 vaccines or to find a vaccination location near you, please visit vaccinefinder.org.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org