- Saturday, October 3, 2009, 11am
Celebrate the opening of the newest exhibition in Kidspace. You can meet the artists and learn how they make their amazing work from food.
- 12pm: Liz Hickok demonstrates how she makes JELL-O sculptures.
- 1pm: Chandra Bocci helps you make your own tasty sculptures out of Froot Loops.
- 2pm: Luisa Caldwell talks about candy wrappers and fruit labels as art materials.
- Books by Saxton Freymann and Joan Steiner available for purchase and signing happens from 11am to 1pm.
Plus more fun food art-making activities throughout the day including pumpkin carving and vegetable car workshops.