7pm – SOLD OUT
9pm – ON SALE: Friday, September 25, 12pm
Born and raised just down the street, in New York’s Hudson Valley, singer-songwriter Ciarra Fragale’s “sound is a breath of fresh air” (New Paltz Oracle). Melding indie-folk instrumentals with a blues-tinged croon, Fragale keeps the summer vibes going a little bit longer when she breezes into town next weekend, guitar in hand.
Be a MASS MoCA Hero!
Your Hero Ticket helps bring new artists to audiences: thank you for underwriting performing arts at MASS MoCA today, and tomorrow.
Make a Plan (and Bring Your Own Chair!)
Live events at MASS MoCA will look and feel a little different this summer, but our mission remains unchanged — to bring you the best performing art of our time.
- Performances will take place outside, in MASS MoCA’s Courtyard D concert venue, in accordance with Massachusetts Phase 3 guidance.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and smiles (even if you can’t see them). All audience members must wear a mask, except while eating or drinking. All eating and drinking needs to take place within each designated audience space.
- As always, you’ll enter for concerts and events through the main museum entrance, though this time we need you to bring your own chair.
- All potential bottlenecks, especially at the museum entrance, will be marked for social distancing.
- To keep your transaction as touch-free as possible, please have your e-ticket ready to be scanned.
- Follow signs for Courtyard D, our reimagined concert venue, where ushers will show you to your personal, appropriately distanced concert space (four people maximum, per space). You’ll find snacks and drink service in this courtyard. Aisles will be one-way.
- Restrooms are adjacent to this Courtyard D concert space, with one-way entrances and exits to reduce potential traffic friction.
- All events are rain or shine, and we expect most performances to last for about one hour.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue during the event. Small bites and drinks are available for purchase during the show, with snacks and ice cream from Lickety Split.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a COVID Courtesy Code, detailed here.
Grab a nip and a nosh before the show right here on MASS MoCA’s campus from A-oK Berkshire Barbeque and Bright Ideas Brewing, or in one of the lovely restaurants in downtown North Adams. Call ahead, we suggest reservations!
Photo: Elizabeth Ibarra