MASS MoCA has some of the most dramatic and creative spaces in Berkshire County — perfect for hosting your special event. The 19th-century renovated factory (we’re on the National Register of Historic Places), is home to an ever-changing collection of contemporary art.
We offer a multitude of spaces to help you create a unique atmosphere and customize your vision of a special event. Our galleries range from intimate venues to soaring cathedral-like spaces and can host 30 to 400 for seated receptions. With river views, our majestic yet simple settings feature contemporary art that inspires, challenges, and entertains.
When you choose MASS MoCA, you not only ensure that your special occasion has a stylish cultural edge, but you also support a museum dedicated to the best art of our time.
B6: The Robert W. Wilson Building
Capacity: multiple spaces, up to 400
- Completed in May 2017, MASS MoCA’s Phase III renovation offers 130,000 square feet of interior space.
- With river views, this majestic space includes historic windows overlooking the Berkshire hills, a balcony overlooking the event space, 19th-century mill columns, and hardwood floors. Art by Robert Rauschenberg, Louise Bourgeois, James Turrell, Jenny Holzer, Laurie Anderson, and Gunnar Schonbeck fills the building.
Capacity: from 30 to 500, depending on conservation requirements of specific exhibitions
- Galleries range from intimate venues to soaring cathedral-like spaces
- Stylish yet simple settings feature contemporary art that inspires, challenges, and entertains
- Hardwood floors, brick walls, white walls, 19th-century patinas, historic windows—the galleries offer a variety of ambiances
Sol LeWitt Galleries
Capacity: 50 for a seated dinner, 140 for a ceremony, 200 for a cocktail party
- Vibrant, light-filled galleries offer stunning views of the Berkshire hills and MASS MoCA’s historic courtyards.
- The galleries feature three floors of wall drawings by one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.
If you’d like to book your special event at MASS MoCA, contact Justine Scerbo at 413.664.4481 x8157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.