MASS MoCA has among the most dramatic and creative spaces in all of New England available for your special event. This former-factory campus holds 250,000 sq. feet of gallery spaces filled with contemporary art — a stunning setting where you can play host, for any number from 4 to 400.
The museum’s constellation of galleries (with a preponderance of space for social distancing) creates a singular experience in which to gather and celebrate. From intimate meeting and ceremony spaces to soaring loft-style galleries that will seat up to 400 guests — there is no better place than MASS MoCA to bring your vision to life.
- This venue is perfect for wedding ceremonies, seated receptions, and small private parties.
- The Spencer Finch Gallery features Spencer Finch’s Cosmic Latte, an overhead installation featuring a wave of various lighting fixtures that represent the colors of the universe.
- This gallery and event space has hardwood floors, colorful brick walls, and windows on both sides of the room that overlook our largest courtyard and the Hoosic River.
- Completed in May 2017, MASS MoCA’s Phase III renovation offers 130,000 square feet of interior space.
- This customizable combination of venues is perfect for weddings, private parties, and expositions.
- With river and mountain views, this majestic space includes historic windows overlooking the Berkshire hills, a balcony overlooking the event space, 19th-century mill columns, and hardwood floors. Art by Louise Bourgeois, James Turrell, Jenny Holzer, Laurie Anderson, Gunnar Schonbeck, and Anish Kapoor fills the building.
- Vibrant, light-filled galleries offer stunning views of the Berkshire hills and MASS MoCA’s historic courtyards.
- The galleries feature three floors of wall drawings by one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.
Whether you’ve always pictured tying the knot in a more intimate fashion or you’re looking to throw a scaled-down celebration in the wake of the coronavirus, MASS MoCA’s micro wedding packages offer one-of-a-kind settings for ceremonies with up to 25 guests.
Micro wedding packages comply with all up-to-date COVID-19 regulations and restrictions.
If you’d like to book your special event at MASS MoCA, contact our Special Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413.664.4481 x8157 for more information.
“…We can absolutely say that our wedding celebration at MASS MoCA was the best day of our lives. It was truly humbling to celebrate our love in the midst of stunning contemporary art, in a gay-friendly town and space, and to give our guests the opportunity to see one of the greatest museums in the world while showing up for us, as well.” — Allie & Sarah
“We had the most wonderful experience with our micro wedding at MASS MoCA, from the entire planning process right through the end of the event…For anyone looking for a beautiful and unique wedding venue that their guests will still be talking about months later, we couldn’t recommend it highly enough!” — Allie & Nicholas