Limited availability tickets:
7:30pm – SOLD OUT
9:30pm – SOLD OUT
Rock ‘n’ roll godmother June Millington made history in the ’60s as the co-founder and guitarist of Fanny, one of the first all-women rock bands to be signed to a major label and dubbed as “extraordinary…one of the [finest] rock bands of their time” by David Bowie. Since knocking down the boys’ club door with her bandmates, Millington’s trailblazed across the industry as a producer, soloist, and co-founder of the Institute for the Musical Arts supporting women and girls in music. Be here when the pioneering rocker plugs in and lets loose with her artistic fearlessness and renegade spirit that continues to inspire.
Be a MASS MoCA Hero!
Your Hero Ticket helps bring new artists to audiences: thank you for underwriting performing arts at MASS MoCA today, and tomorrow.
Make a Plan (and Bring Your Own Chair!)
Live events at MASS MoCA will look and feel a little different this summer, but our mission remains unchanged — to bring you the best performing art of our time.
- Performances will take place outside, in MASS MoCA’s Courtyard D concert venue, in accordance with Massachusetts Phase 3 guidance.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and smiles (even if you can’t see them). All audience members must wear a mask, except while eating or drinking. All eating and drinking needs to take place within each designated audience space.
- Venue doors open a half-hour prior to the event start time.
- As always, you’ll enter for concerts and events through the main museum entrance, though this time we need you to bring your own chair.
- All potential bottlenecks, especially at the museum entrance, will be marked for social distancing.
- To keep your transaction as touch-free as possible, please have your e-ticket ready to be scanned.
- Follow signs for Courtyard D, our reimagined concert venue, where ushers will show you to your personal, appropriately distanced concert space (four people maximum, per space). You’ll find snacks and drink service in this courtyard. Aisles will be one-way.
- Restrooms are adjacent to this Courtyard D concert space, with one-way entrances and exits to reduce potential traffic friction.
- All events are rain or shine, and we expect most performances to last for about one hour.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue during the event. Small bites and drinks are available for purchase during the show.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a COVID Courtesy Code, detailed here.