Wednesday, November 18, 10am – SOLD OUT
Wednesday, November 18, 1pm – AVAILABLE
Immerse yourself in our vast spaces with a private guided tour for up to nine people. Ideal for art and architecture enthusiasts, families, and adventure-seekers alike, these personalized, guided tours allow you to experience the museum in a way few people can. It’s all of MASS MoCA, all to yourself.
- Highlights: Learn about MASS MoCA’s history, campus, and art
- Spotlight: Focus on one exhibition of your choosing, such as Sol LeWitt: A Wall Drawing Retrospective or Jenny Holzer
- Into the Light: Experience James Turrell’s monumental, multi-decade retrospective
Tours last from 60-70 minutes and are limited to nine people. Please reserve your tour spots per person and we will be in touch to curate your tour experience.
Limited availability. Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance
Plan Your Visit:
- Reservations for Private Guided tours are required at least 5 days in advance of your visit.
- All guided tours meet in the lobby.
- Tours can accommodate up to 9 people per guide.
- Tours are not available for school groups at this time.
- Parking is available for passenger vehicles, vans, and buses in our main parking lot.
- To keep your transaction as touch-free as possible, please have your e-ticket ready to be scanned.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and smiles (even if you can’t see them). All patrons must wear masks as well.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a COVID Courtesy Code, detailed here.